Marios Silaidopoulos writes about his collaboration with Saita Publications

After finishing my new book, I went back to my first book «Βασίλισσες του Καπνού» (Queens of the Smoke). It is a book that has helped me overcome past difficult situations, like the death of my father. Suddenly I felt suffocated; it was as if the “Queen of the Smoke” was looking at me, disappointed, because I was not letting her “fly”. 


Everything happened quickly, from my meeting with Saita Publications, to my meeting with Iraklis Lampadariou, who gave me the opportunity to see my book “fly” free, without any obligations and suffocating deals, to let my book “travel” again, to new readers and to remind the older generation that books are timeless. They stay in memory, and they create bonds with situations we experience. Books are like birds. They should be left to “fly” free from out of their “colorless cages”.
I would like to thank Saita Publications. Until we meet again, on another flight.

Meet Marios…
Marios Silaidopoulos was born in 1977 in Athens. He has graduated from the School of Agriculture, but his love for scriptwriting and literature has led him to complete his studies in Directing and Scriptwriting, where he has worked in different TV productions in a popular television channel. He is occupied with book writing, and he also has a blog, revengeoftv.blogspot.gr

Translation: Metaxia Tzimouli

Editing: Tina Moschovi

No comments:

Post a Comment