A Zebra Called Dottie


TitleA Zebra Called Dottie
Author: Eleni Svoronou
ISBN: 978-618-5147-42-6


Contributors
Cover page design, Illustrations: Madeleine Theochari
Translation: Tina Moschovi
Editing: Danielle Bruckert
Page layout: Iraklis Lampadariou

Description
Who’s my dad?
Why do all the other kids have a dad and I don’t know who my dad is?
What is the meaning of beauty? 
Am I beautiful?
What should I do when kids make fun of me at school?


Dottie the zebra, has all the answers! Enjoy the book, question it, or suggest your own answers.

This book has been flying on the Internet since May 2015.


Download the book in .pdf (document size: 2,56 MΒ)


Read the book online without downloading the file:


This book as well as all our ebooks, is flying free on the Internet with Creative Commons license

  
(Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivs 3.0 Unported)

No comments:

Post a Comment